- Smart casual clothing
- Golf clothing
- Suitable footwear
- Soft spike golf shoes – if they are clean and dry
- For special social events there will be a dress code (e.g. Black Tie for New Year’s Eve) and this will always be explained on the notice boards and via the email for these events.
- Denim that is torn or frayed, cargo or combat style trousers, T shirts, rugby shirts and men’s shirts without sleeves are not considered smart.
- Non-golf sportswear (e.g. football shirt)
- Trainers that are dirty or scruffy, flip flops
- Studded, wet, or muddy golf shoes in the Lounge/Bar area